Friday, July 20, 2007

More to come

Some of you may have noticed that I am spending a bit less time on my computer. In fact there are days when I don't even check my email now. I am outside every chance I get, either working in the yard or standing on the corner talking with the neighbors. However, the rest of my time is spent shopping. In the past week I have visited at least two to three stores per day on my perpetual quest for the perfect table, desk, chairs, lamps, and so on. While Jerry is gone this weekend I will take some more photos and post them, so stay tuned...

p.s. I am really stuck for art. I don't want to [can't] spend $300+ for real art. If you have any great suggestions for filling up large expanses of blank wall let me know. Basically, I don't want people to walk in and say, "Oh, she shops at Ikea." I will post the blank walls in question.

No comments: