Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Full Moon Ride

Sorry I don't have pictures for this one as I forgot my camera. Every month during the summer Sundance Resort opens the chairlift to riders during the full moon. What a cool experience! Jerry's grief over his mother's death made it a surreal, spiritual experience. Riding along in the pallid glow of the moon created a dream-like feeling of flying. Jerry declared this to be the best summer of his life. He added that the loss of his mother created a real physical pain in him and yet a sense of joy that her suffering is done. We talked about the beauty of the Plan of Salvation. Oh how grateful I am to be blessed to know what I know.

1 comment:

Lainie said...

What an amazing, healing moment for the 2 of you! So sorry to hear the loss, but its sounds like it was for the good!