Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pure Glass

I had to post this picture of pure glass on Utah Lake. We have been having an official Indian Summer. The days have been warm and sunny and Utah Lake is pure glass. I saw a speed boat bouncing across the lake at 6:30 am yesterday.



Every day I drive one mile to the marina and soak in the stunning beauty. I once looked at an apartment in the Canal in San Rafael. The ad said waterside apartment... An explanation for non-Marinites: the Canal is a pretty seedy area of San Rafael. The woman showing me the apartment said that although it was a bad neighborhood living over the water was great. I decided to pass on the apartment and as I was leaving she said, "If you ever get the chance to live with a view of water, do it. It will change your life." She was right.

2 comments:

Cyrus and Annie said...

beautiful...love the mountains.

mb said...

Hi Kathy! I sure do miss you!!! My due date is Dec 21st but will be induced before so I don't have to be in the hospital on Christmas. I am really feeling it now- getting BIG! I miss talking to you. Love you!